Pinterest

TROPICAL AUTUMN

Que puedo seguir con el estampado de flores este otoño? No me lo digáis dos veces. El frío no tiene porque ser siempre colores apagados... :-)

Con la flor en el pelo, una blusa tipo kimono de Sheinside y unos jeans blancos os dejo hoy! Besitos!!


That i can continue with the flower pattern this autumn? Please don't tell me twice. The cold doesn't have to match always with muted colors ... : -) 


With my flower in the hair, a deep v neck loose blouse from Sheinside (I dont need to tell you that is the perfect website and has free shipping, don't I? :-p) and a pair of white jeans i leave you today! Kisses!













De nuevo unos jovenzuelos espontáneos se pusieron a posar conmigo...! jajaja


Kimono: Sheinside / Pants: Zara / Heels: Stradivarius / Flower accesorize: H&M
...
Pics by: Max de Robles